#1, 755-13th Street
Invermere, BC, V0A 1K0
What to Expect
We treat the ‘why’, not just the ‘what’.
Naturopathic Doctors differ from conventional medical physicians in that we come from a wellness model not an illness model. We attempt to stimulate the body’s ability to heal itself by using a number of techniques, all of which are gentle and — for the most part — non-invasive.
Treatments can take on many forms, ranging from removing obstacles to health to giving the body a push in the right direction. With an arsenal of options to draw from, we can build a treatment plan tailored to meet your unique health care needs.
$65 – 15 minutes / $100 – 30 minutes / $150 – 45 minutes
Subsequent visits are typically every four to six weeks but might be more frequent if your case requires active treatments or close follow-up. As you start to experience greater health and wellness, an office visit every three months is recommended for general health maintenance and disease prevention. If ever an acute, non-emergent condition occurs, please call the office as Naturopathic interventions may be indicated.
House Calls, Email, & Phone Consultations
If you’re not able to make it into the office, we also offer house calls, email, and phone consultations. House calls can be booked for initial, second, or follow-up appointments for an extra $20.00 on top of the respective fees of those appointments. Email and phone consultations are based on the length of the visit at a price point of $25 for 5 minutes.
- All services and dispensary items are paid for at time of service. A reimbursement for a portion of your visit may be claimed through your extended health care plan.
- If you have extended medical coverage, you can send a copy of your receipt to your extended health care provider and, depending on the plan you have, you may get a partial of full reimbursement, up to your yearly limit.
- Phone consultations are available only after the first two visits at the cost of a regular follow-up visit or $21/5 minutes
- Laboratory tests are priced on an individual basis.
- Cancellations within 24 business hours of the appointment time will be responsible for 50% of the appointment fee.
- Cancellations without ANY prior notice will be responsible for the FULL appointment fee.
- Please be advised that this Cancellation Policy is strictly enforced.
- Cash, cheque, Debit, Visa and MasterCard are accepted. American Express is not available at this time.
- For your convenience we now offer direct billing services. Please ask our reception team for further details.
IV Cancellation Policy:
Notice to cancel an IV treatment must be made by phoning our office BEFORE 9:00 am on the morning of your scheduled IV treatment.
IV Late cancellations:
If notice of cancellation is not before 9:00 am of your scheduled appointment date & time, you will be billed & responsible for a $20.00 cancellation fee plus the cost of the IV bag prepared for you.
“No-show” will be billed & responsible for 100% of the treatment cost. (Treatment cost includes: time required to render treatment + the IV bag prepared for you)
We are grateful for your support and understanding as we attempt to provide the best possible care to all those in our community. Your cooperation is a critical part of this process.