#1, 755-13th Street
Invermere, BC, V0A 1K0
A Unique Approach to Health Care
Naturopathic medicine is a form of primary health care. This means that as Naturopathic Doctors we are trained to prevent and treat all types of acute and chronic illnesses. Our patients come to see us, as they might see their ‘family medical doctor’ for help with a variety of conditions ranging from the common cold to diabetes and heart disease.
We offer a holistic model of patient care, one that takes into account conventional treatments should a patient choose a complimentary approach for their treatment. Naturopathic Doctors recognize the totality of their symptoms and build a unique program that touches on all the areas having the biggest impact on a patient’s health. Treatments are gentle and non-invasive and are intended to stimulate the body’s capacity for healing.
More commonly, however, we take an integrative approach and work in conjunction with conventional medicine – working together with other health care providers such as family medical doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and many others to best support our patients to optimal health and wellness.
Conditions treated with Naturopathic Medicine
Naturopathic Medicine can address MANY common complaints:
- Atopic Conditions: Allergies/Asthma/Eczema
- Stress Syndromes: Fatigue, Poor Cognitive Function, Insomnia, Recurrent Infections
- Digestive Concerns: Food Intolerances, Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth, Inflammatory Bowel Disorders
- Neurological Concerns: Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Migraines
- Autoimmune Conditions: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Endocrine Imbalances: Endometriosis, Fibroids, Fertility, Menstrual Irregularities, Ovarian Cysts, Acne
- Metabolic Issues: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Diabetes Mellitus, Weight loss